When is Christmas coming?

 Don't tell the Hooman, I have taken the phone to write this week's post! 😼 WHY IS IT NOT CHRISTMAS YET????? Has it really not been long enough for Christmas? I miss the decorations and the lights. I miss the colors, I miss the music, the movies, the cards, I miss the FOOD!! 🀀 The cookies...... The hoomans always make lots and lots of cookies, I'd sneak out of bed at night to nibble on one.... And on Christmas Eve we'd watch Rudolph the red nosed reindeer and dress up and eat lots and open presents. 😿 I have to wait 133 days from today for Christmas.πŸŽ„ I wanna decorate the tree and hide from the Giraffey in it. I wanna complain that there's nothing but Christmas music on the radio. Argh! I want it to be Christmas already. 😭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach!

At the Beach

Stary Skies