Gingerbread!!!!

 The Hooman got me a Trader Joe's Gingerbread House Kit! After I pointed out that my arms are too short to actually assemble the Hexen Haus, she said she would make it and I could help. 😊

The Hooman followed the instructions and made the icing, while Giraffey and I unpacked the house.



Then the Hooman put together the foundations of the house. 🏠


The holes in the base were too big so we shoved some old starbursts in to hold the walls in place. 🌟



She then put the tree in.


Then we took a short break for eating ice cream and birb watching. πŸ₯


She was very excited to eat her ice cream with sprinkles! πŸŽ‰


Next she started to decorate the house. ✨ (The tree had to come out though)


I wanted to put the chimney up but the Hooman told me that my arms were too short. 😾


There was a lot of candy decorations provided in the kit but we used our own. πŸ™‚

Ta-da!!!



We also started on our Christmas cookies! 😁




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach!

At the Beach

Stary Skies