Old Year 2020, New Year 2021!

 2020 is over and 2021 has begun. I started the year on a high note... By watching the Treat People With Kindness music video by Harry Styles with Phoebe Waller-Bridge (It was amazing, ♥️) Then my friends and I decided to play a game of monopoly...it got intense...

(I apologise for the Hooman's terrible commentary)


"Out in the board the contestants are picking their tokens."




" Kiwi the King has picked the horse and rider as his token..." 



" Minky Marvelous has chosen the hat..."



" Pink Piggy has got the boot...(as her token)"



" Ruby Roundhouse has laid claims to the iron..." 


" Midnight 2 Magnificent takes the cannon..."


" Early Bird gets the wheelbarrow..."


"Team  Sammy & Sally secure the car..."


" Giraffey the Great claims the battleship..."


Several hours later...


" And the winner is...(insert drumroll)...

Taralesh the banker!"



Sadly our game was not that interesting, but somehow Taralesh did win, even without a token on the board.🤷

Now that the old year has ended, I'm looking forward to making memories in the new one. Happy New Year and Treat People With Kindness! 🎉🥳

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach!

At the Beach

Stary Skies